Uniform details are as follows:
- Medium grey shorts or long trousers. Cords, jeans or combat style trousers are not acceptable.
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Red school sweatshirt with school logo
- Grey socks.
- Sensible shoes not trainers (black) should be worn.
- Medium grey skirt or pinafore dress or during the winter (autumn & spring terms) grey trousers in a classic, traditional style not Lycra tight fitting.
- White polo shirt with school logo.
- Red school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Grey or white socks or grey or red tights.
- Black shoes not trainers with sensible heels.
- In summer, red and white checked dresses may be worn.
Please note that as of September 2020 all children will be required to wear a white polo shirt with the school logo and a red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
Longhair should be tied back. No extreme haircuts or shaving. Jewellery is not allowed except for plain stud earrings which must be removed or taped up by parents in advance for P.E.
School uniform is available from Your Team Sportswear, please follow the link below:-
Most of the chain stores stock suitable grey clothing. We would ask all parents to support us in making sure that our children are well turned out in the correct uniform and do not follow ‘extreme’ fashions in clothes or hairstyles. Please label all clothing clearly.
- School PE t-shirt
- Black PE shorts (school shorts are not essential)
- Black joggers or leggings may be worn in the winter months
- Trainers or plimsolls - children should be able to tie their own laces if wearing lace up shoes.
All PE clothing must be kept in a simple, named bag with a drawstring which can be purchased on the above website. PE kit is kept in school and taken home at the end of each half term for washing.