Uniform details are as follows:
- Medium grey shorts or long trousers. Cords and jeans are not acceptable.
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Bright red pullover or red school sweatshirt with school logo
- Grey socks.
- Sensible shoes not trainers (black) should be worn.
- Medium grey skirt or pinafore dress or during the winter (autumn & spring terms) grey trousers in a classic, traditional style not Lycra tight fitting.
- White polo shirt with school logo.
- Bright red pullover or cardigan or red school sweatshirt with school logo.
- Grey or white socks or grey or red tights.
- Black shoes not trainers with sensible heels.
- A change of shoes or plimsolls to be worn indoors. Trainers are not suitable.
- In summer, red and white checked dresses may be worn.
Longhair should be tied back. No extreme haircuts or shaving. Jewellery is not allowed except for plain stud earrings which must be removed for P.E.
Uniform with the school logo, such as sweatshirts, polo shirts, fleeces and waterproof coats are available from Your Team Sportswear, please follow the link below:-
Most of the chain stores stock suitable grey clothing. We would ask all parents to support us in making sure that our children are well turned out in the correct uniform and do not follow ‘extreme’ fashions in clothes or hairstyles. Please name clothing clearly.
Trainers or Plimsolls are essential, if laced children must be able to tie them. Red school T-shirts and black school shorts should also be provided. All PE clothing must be kept in a simple, named bag with a drawstring which can be purchased on the above website. PE kit is kept in school and taken home at the end of each half term for washing. Black jogging trousers may be worn during winter months for outdoor P.E. lessons.