Children who receive one of the benefits listed can get free school meals.
If you are a parent or carer, and you get one of the benefits listed, your child may receive free school meals, but you need to apply for them.
• income support
• income-based jobseekers allowance
• income-related employment and support allowance
• support under immigration and asylum law
• the guarantee part of state pension credit
• child tax credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less
• working tax credit during the 4 week run on period
now or call 0300 123 4048